Global Field Study : Objectives
- To win the competition on global level, Indonesia should enhance its competitiveness and maximize its potential.
- A country with high competitiveness is a country that has a strong national innovation system. Innovation must be continuously developed in a comprehensive manner, including building systems and a culture of innovation early on.
- Based on the Global Innovation Index (2016) rating, Indonesia got 88th rank in terms of innovation.
The missions of the Global Field Study (GFS) are :
- To develop GFS 2017 delegates on developing their potential as future global leaders with competitive advantages in global management, communication, leadership, innovation and digital techn
- To obtain an experience in international community, to elevate communication skill and to improve innovation and creativity sk
- To establish collaboration and long term partnership with institutions, companies and academicians in international scale.
- To prepare GFS 2017 delegates to be ready and open upon facing rapid changing so that they can compete on global competitive era.